Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i was riding it a couple weeks ago and it was riding fine stopped it and parked it in the garage went to go start it a couple days ago and it didnt want to start well i got it running but it was running rough and white smoke was bellowing out and i had to keep the throttle open when i would let of the throttle to let it idle it wanted to stall out i adjusted the idle screw but that didnt do anything well it stalled out and re started it and it did the same thing sounded like it wasnt getting gas to the carb well i shut it off and changed the fuel filter and tried to start it the next day and it wouldnt start it turns over but its not starting and i noticed the fuel filter is only half full of gas could it be the carb or maybe the plug wire i even changed the spark plug still nothing.i didnt check anything else on it because when it was running rough and bogging out it sounded like it wasnt getting gas to the engine and thats when i changed the fuel filter but it wont even start and the gas is just sitting in the bottom of the fuel filter im confused :question::motz:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts