Polaris ATV Forum banner

181 - 200 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
OK I see, the right side rear foot well has the large crack with the outside edge broken off. The Polaris part numbers for the 2002 700 footwell is Right #5433929-070 and the Left #5432221-070, but I think it is the left side I had.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
Got it...check the part numbers for yours and see if they are interchangeable.
Eh. Interchangeable? With what? Are we talking about the same thing ? The left front fender/ right rear fender are cracked, If I replaced it I would have to be the whole front and rear plastic fenders....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
9,405 Posts
The only thing I'm seeing from your pics are the left and right footwells need replaced and some push pin rivets.
If JRP has them you'd better jump on it if you wanna fix the machine for a reasonable cost.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #188
Oh now I see foot well sure , I had to look it up lol, yes foot wells,

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #189

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #190

·
Registered
34 Posts
So it looks like the 2002 - 700 is different than the 2004 - 400, I know the 500 700 800 had the same frame. I might go for the steel one, would have to think about that one.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
Ok I’ll try JB weld, anyone have any Ideas on little things that will give my ATV Better looks ? I have aluminum metallic blue air stem caps, and I ordered Ice blue led headlights,

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #197
Like everyone probably knows I’m kinda weird, every time I buy something /truck /riding lawn mower/ ATV / I feel the need to Rice it, bad habit I guess, I almost bought under glow for my ATV, LOL

·
Premium Member
3,904 Posts
Like everyone probably knows I’m kinda weird, every time I buy something /truck /riding lawn mower/ ATV / I feel the need to Rice it, bad habit I guess, I almost bought under glow for my ATV, LOL

Underglow?? Really, dude you need professional help!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #199
Underglow?? Really, dude you need professional help!
If you think that’s weird you should see my Riding Lawn mower, haha want pictures? I was going to buy underglow for it too , but I bought my ATV so I didn’t

181 - 200 of 222 Posts