Polaris ATV Forum banner

201 - 220 of 222 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #201
OK, I guess I live in a cave...what is Underglow? Is it some kind of machine makeup?
Oh cool does it have any bats ? JK, underglow is not very popular any more but is mostly used in sema, but it’s just what it sounds like it’s LED that you install under your truck /car etc. and the LEDs glow giving off a colorful light show under you ride, PS, if you still want more info on this topic please don’t,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
115 Posts
Those do look like footwell cracks from the pics. Zip tie repair is your best bet short of replacement. I’d keep an eye on eBay for some decent used replacements if the deal with the earlier respondent doesn’t work out.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #204
Argh I just got in trouble with my neighbor for riding on there property. It wasn’t marked private property

·
Premium Member
1,270 Posts
"OK, I guess I live in a cave...what is Underglow? Is it some kind of machine makeup?"

It's like ......Lipstick on a Pig!

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
As in you're the property owner and you're looking to keep track of something... or find me the property owner?

If you're trying to track down property owners it takes some legwork. Privacy laws keep the government from giving a lot of information away.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #210
And now for another dumb question/ where da heck is the fuse box!? My highbeams went out so I bought another bulb and they still don’t work so I’m guessing I blew a fuse.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
IIRC you remove the center section of the front plastics under the pod and you'll find the self resetting "breakers in a bag". The bags do a better job of keeping the breakers wet so they corrode and fail. They're fairly easy to replace.
This video is how to access the breaker(s) on a 2003. 2004 should be close to the same.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #212
Oh ok... I removed the plastics and all there is are a bunch of wires and that thing that makes the ATV go, haha, so I’m looking for a bag?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #213
Oh hahaha that bag lol, that’s right beside the seat under a plastic panel, is there more than one?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #214

Is this the best plastic weld for for my foot wells??

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Oh ok... I removed the plastics and all there is are a bunch of wires and that thing that makes the ATV go, haha, so I’m looking for a bag?

With wires coming and going. The diagrams only show one 20A breaker in a bag.
I attached the 2004 400/500 Sportsman wiring diagram.

Attachments

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #216
With wires coming and going. The diagrams only show one 20A breaker in a bag.
I attached the 2004 400/500 Sportsman wiring diagram.
Yeah well thanks now my head hurts, that diagram I’ll never understand! Looks like a bad dream,

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Yeah well thanks now my head hurts, that diagram I’ll never understand! Looks like a bad dream,

This style isn't too bad to follow. If you want to have a siezure... download the 1987 Chevrolet RV series pickup truck wiring diagrams I posted on several forums and try to figure out what they were trying to do. GM made a real mess of those. I do this crap for a living and it's still difficult to follow the 87 GM RV series pickup truck wiring diagrams.

The PDF I posted is a pretty good clean scan so you can scale the 8.5x11 pages up to fit on 11x17 (tabloid) or 12x18 (Architectural B) sheets of paper at FedEx Office for a buck or two. I have a repaired laser printer than can handle Arch-B paper but not everyone can find that kind of treasure in the dumpster.
Once they're blown up that big it's real easy to follow them.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #218
This style isn't too bad to follow. If you want to have a siezure... download the 1987 Chevrolet RV series pickup truck wiring diagrams I posted on several forums and try to figure out what they were trying to do. GM made a real mess of those. I do this crap for a living and it's still difficult to follow the 87 GM RV series pickup truck wiring diagrams.

The PDF I posted is a pretty good clean scan so you can scale the 8.5x11 pages up to fit on 11x17 (tabloid) or 12x18 (Architectural B) sheets of paper at FedEx Office for a buck or two. I have a repaired laser printer than can handle Arch-B paper but not everyone can find that kind of treasure in the dumpster.
Once they're blown up that big it's real easy to follow them.
Oh ok will do , how do I go about the breakers that are in da black bag?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Every year they put them in different places... The machine in the video is a 2003... You have a 2004.

Sounds like you found the 20A breaker under the seat with three RED/BLK wires attached. One wire in and two out.
The other one is 10A. It's up front somewhere prolly under the access panel dead center of the front plastics (the wiring diagram shows it near the rad fan switch and speedometer plug). This one has two RED/BLK wires. One wire in and one out.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #220
Every year they put them in different places... The machine in the video is a 2003... You have a 2004.

Sounds like you found the 20A breaker under the seat with three RED/BLK wires attached. One wire in and two out.
The other one is 10A. It's up front somewhere prolly under the access panel dead center of the front plastics (the wiring diagram shows it near the rad fan switch and speedometer plug). This one has two RED/BLK wires. One wire in and one out.
Ok good to know, but what do I do ??? Replace them ??

201 - 220 of 222 Posts