Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i change the front brakes on my atv and now the calibers wont push back out after i pushed them in with cclamp :( any ideas what i should do? thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the brake lever on the bars they work the back brakes just not the front ones like the calibers r stuck in should i try bleeding them? or anyway to unsieze them?

·
11,971 Posts
If the rear is working then the MC is not the problem. What exactly did you do when changing them. Did they work BEFORE you FIXED them? Did you open the bleeders and let air in the system? Is the reservoir full? Have you pumped them a bunch of times to see if they will pump up? It's pretty unlikely that BOTH front calipers would fail at the same time unless you did something to make them not work. Did you compress them just enough to get the pads on or did you squeeze them down very hard? Did you have the top off the reservoir when compressing so the fluid had somewhere to go?

Need more info to try and help you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the fornt brake worked somewhat before i put new pads on nowi put new pads on and no front brakes i compressed the calibers pretty far i wonder if i did too far? and the fluid was low in reservoir but when i compress the calibers they went back to full.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts