Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my Father's ATV as he is moving out state and will no longer be able to ride this. Has around 4000 miles and runs like a champ, Has the large storage box on it as well as Gun Boot and over the gas tank camo storage bag that goes with the wheeler. Has been maintained and greased every year (first 5 by the dealer the last couple by me) Only serious inquiries please, reasonable offers may be accepted.

Link To Craigslist ad:
2004 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO - Yellow

Pics:

I will give it a spit polish this weekend as the weather finally gets warmer and can send better pics after!

Also, have a great 2 spot trailer for sale but am not sure on Price yet (Thinking $1,950/BO), it is a 2003 Aluma and is very light and fast loading and unloading, drive up and close gate:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wasn't that the trailer you were hoping to get in an earlier thread? Good luck on the sale!
Yes, it is my Fathers, I offered him an amount and he wants more, so a friend of mine actually ended up giving me a 2 spot trailer for free, so I will go ahead and sell this one for my dad and save my moola... Although it is a lot nicer than mine, but I did not low ball him too bad, which kinda pisses me off, but oh well...

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I'll bet that it will sell this weekend..... that's a good price (below average NADA book value) for the year and size!

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Attachments

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Looks like a good, clean machine after the spit shine!! Still can't believe it hasn't been snagged at that price (or the "haggle price" of $2800-2900!!), after looking at some of the other twin cities ads of $3000-3500 for basically the same machine.

Had any good bites yet?

TTT

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One guy was going to pick it up last Sunday, but got called into work, he is a 2 hour drive away, and now the only times that work for him I will be out of town. This weekend I am getting our RV settled on our new summer site, but next weekend may work if I do not hear from anyone by then.. So right now anyone else interested has basically 2 weeks, LOL..

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold :bawling: Gonna miss it!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts