Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok I have a problem me and my friend went riding trails one day and he tipped his atv wasn't paying attention well after that we just flipped it back over and kept riding well before we made it all the way back to camp we stopped for a second and then went to take off again well his atv wouldn't go so I towed him back and we decided to check the belt first because it runs and everything just wouldn't go and when we checked it sure enough it was off but also on the secondary clutch there was also metal piece look like it might have been round before maybe its around inch in width could anyone tell where this piece came from im thinking its a bearing for the secondary clutch but could it be im not sure and he put belt back on and says it drive normal again but doesn't want to drive it til we fix it for sure please help!!!

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Welcome :shakehands:

A picture is worth a thousand words in this case. Any way to post some?

·
Registered
226 Posts
this is a strange post . whats not working ?whats not running?

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I'll see what I can do my friend will have to find the piece oh and also the piece is all bent up like it got caught up n n knocked the belt off in the first place

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
My friends 2004 sportsman is running but as I explained don't know where the piece came from he has ran it n drove it but not fully just for a bit don't want to have something really screw up have to find where part came from as explained in post and needs repair

1 - 7 of 7 Posts