Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I am a new member to the forum, but an avid reader through many google searches.... I should have joined a LONG time ago!

Anyhow, I have a 2005 700 EFI sportsman, and I seem to be having the "common problem" of sputtering and dying when the machine has ran for a couple hours. After sitting for ten minutes or so, it fires right up and runs well for another hour before repeating the process.

I have read many threads, and know all about the tbap, fuel pump, wire harness, coil pack grounding, etc, etc. I have good fuel pressure and a code 52 for a number two injector issue. I have done my homework, but I am more or less just looking for others that have had this issue, and what their fix was. I have read through about all of AKStews posts, and have tried some things that he had recommended. I am running out of options though...

Thanks in advance for your responses.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
WELCOME!!

Have you tries simply running a tank or two with a strong treatment of Seafoam?

Some think its snake oil. Its worked for many of us too many times to remember. I have used it in my jeeps and small engines for once ten years and swear by it!

Pick up a can and give it a try. I don't run a tank without it!!

CW

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts