Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stock tires (run flats) on my MV7 are 25 x 8 x 12 on the front and 25 x 10 x 12 on the rear. Those old tires are just about dead. I can get an almost new set of 26 x 9 x 12 for the front and 26 x 11 x 12 for the rear at a great price...("almost free") but I don't know if they'll fit. Anybody know if they'll work on my MV7? Thanks!

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
What is mv7 stand for ?

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Stock tires (run flats) on my MV7 are 25 x 8 x 12 on the front and 25 x 10 x 12 on the rear. Those old tires are just about dead. I can get an almost new set of 26 x 9 x 12 for the front and 26 x 11 x 12 for the rear at a great price...("almost free") but I don't know if they'll fit. Anybody know if they'll work on my MV7? Thanks!
They should fit but you might need wheel spacers on the front.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MV is the designation for the military vehicle that Polaris built for the armed forces desert campaign. 7 designates the engine size of 700 (+-) cu engine size. Polaris still makes military versions and ocassionally offers them for retail to the general public

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
They should fit but you might need wheel spacers on the front.
Yup, the strut front ends get very close to the tie rod ends.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts