Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The rear shock blew out on my daughters 2005 Phoenix 200. I have searched everywhere only to find it has been discontinued and out of stock with all. The part number is 0452648. The shock completely broke apart so I can not get the appropriate measurements in order to find an aftermarket that may work. Does anyone know where to find this information or knows the specs on the rear shock.

Thanks

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
A Chinese Roketa 200 uses an 11.5" shock, but it's liquid cooled.

For an exact replacement, check Ebay - there's a set of front and rear for $50 HERE
Or check with powersportsnation.com for a used unit

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A Chinese Roketa 200 uses an 11.5" shock, but it's liquid cooled.

For an exact replacement, check Ebay - there's a set of front and rear for $50 HERE
Or check with powersportsnation.com for a used unit
Thanks, I also saw the Ebay ad but it says the rear shock is blown. I also checked PSN but they don't have one. Not sure what you meant by "A Chinese Roketa 200"? Is it the same 2005 quad but for import? or a different quad all together. My rough measurement looks like I need a 300mm +/- length shock but not sure since my old one is busted up.

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
The Polaris Phoenix is a Chinese manufactured ATV rebranded to Polaris. Most of the Chinese Polaris models were made by Aeon, but some were Dinli. If you provide the VIN, I might be able to identify the manufacturer.

You might contact the seller on Ebay and ask for the measurement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts