Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone-

I have a 250 freshly redone engine for sale. i was going to use this in another project, but have sold many parts off the quad. This is a complete engine, less recoil and carb/carb boot. I have done several of these top ends, engine was bored .20 over. Has a namura piston in it. It has zero hours. Has stator and oil pump and was running before rebuild-just low on compression.

Im looking for 350. Can ship to you but you need to cover the ship charges. Its hitting 120lbs on my compression guage and it hasnt been broke in yet.

Interested folks contact me @ [email protected]. Thanks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Engine

Yup. 350 plus ship. complete. I have carb boot but no pull start. Engine still in bike and I have electricals as well.

·
Premium Member
8,100 Posts
Chances are low!! Last correspondence was 5yrs ago!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello Everyone-

I have a 250 freshly redone engine for sale. i was going to use this in another project, but have sold many parts off the quad. This is a complete engine, less recoil and carb/carb boot. I have done several of these top ends, engine was bored .20 over. Has a namura piston in it. It has zero hours. Has stator and oil pump and was running before rebuild-just low on compression.

Im looking for 350. Can ship to you but you need to cover the ship charges. Its hitting 120lbs on my compression guage and it hasnt been broke in yet.

Interested folks contact me @ [email protected]. Thanks!
are you selling it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts