Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning everyone... I am new to the thread and have a simple question. I've got a 2005 330 Magnum 4x4, which is my kids bike, and need to replace the valve cover gasket plus check/replace or service the belt or CV. I'm looking for a service manual that will cover all of this. Can someone point me in the right direction on which manual would be the best to purchase that would cover all of this? I would like to have one that comes with a CD so I can print off future copies if the one I have gets ruined for some reason. I will also want to check the valve clearance while i'm in there.

Thank you,
Jimmy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, new membar here. I am also looking for a 2005 polaris magnum 330 4x4. Also a 2000 polaris scrambler 4x4 400

·
Registered
2 Posts
Matt...I am also in need of service manual for Magnum 330 4x4. would appreciate copy of it if you still have it available...thanks, Conruski

·
Registered
40 Posts
PM me with your email address and I can send you the manual for my '03 330 4x4
Matt,

Not sure if you still follow these threads but if so could you email me your repair manual? I recently bought a 2005 330 4x4 Magnum and need to adjust the linkage. My email is [email protected]. Thanks.
One of the members sent the service manual to me, I just forwarded it to you. Check your email Rick.

Wayne

·
Registered
1 Posts
PM me with your email address and I can send you the manual for my '03 330 4x4
Would you be willing to email me the manual, I have a 2005 330 4x4 that seems to be having some electrical issues. Flashes hot on the screen and when the battery
has power the fan turns on

1 - 11 of 11 Posts