Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought this quad used a few weeks ago. It has some issues i have been researching to resolve or have an answer for but i couldn't find everything. Auxiliary brake pedal doesn't work. Tried bleeding them but nothing came out so i assume its a bad master cylinder. Spedometer doesn't work. Everything else works on the dial just no speed. I took off the front wheel and removed the hall sensor as i read cleaning it can sometimes rejuvenate it. Haven't had a chance to run it yet. Also when riding i have been hearing a squeaking from the front left wheel. While i had it off i looked into and it appears to me that the caliper is not fully releasing when i brake and the wheel def squeaks when i spin it. Not sure how to resolve it i guess i could take the caliper apart and clean it up. Any ideas? Also, the gas guage always ready full. I have read that the float can stick or may need a new sender. Any ideas on this? People say they bend the float off the wall. How do i do this? Thanks a bunch.

Dave

1 - 2 of 2 Posts