Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help with this issue. I turn on the atv and right away the error message appears on the gage. My fan kicks on right away, And when I turn off the atv my fan stays on for some time so now I have had to disconnect the battery so the fan turns off. A few things happen before this issue started. I went on some trails while I had a bad battery so I had to crank to start the atv. When I was on the trail my atv shut off three times. The second thing that happen was that I had low coolant and I accidentally over filled so I tried to siphon, in doing so I might have put air in the system. I already tried to burp the system but I had no success. I don’t have a continuous stream of coolant going from the reservoir to the radiator cap area. Since then I have replaced the battery and tried to burp the system. Any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
14,006 Posts
As far as I can determine, you problem is a failed SSCB (ECM, rec/reg, Sure Power Unit whatever you want to call it) - it controls the fan, hot light and other things. Part # 2203348 @ $150

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. I called Polaris they said ecm was changed out already due to the recall. I went ahead and burped the system again and squeezed the hoses to get the coolant moving. A ran it for an hour and after I stopped getting the message.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts