Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all can anyone remind me which fluids go were and how much to fill each?
transmission
rear diff
been a while i cant remember also a place to buy fluids online besides going to the dealer

thank you Dennis

·
9,423 Posts
hello all can anyone remind me which fluids go were and how much to fill each?
transmission
rear diff
been a while i cant remember also a place to buy fluids online besides going to the dealer

thank you Dennis
Polaris lubricants chart to look up your machine's requirements
ebay for oil

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for your replies but after searching on YouTube and Polaris manuals I located the amounts and types of fluids that I need thank you very much

·
9,423 Posts
Thank you for your replies but after searching on YouTube and Polaris manuals I located the amounts and types of fluids that I need thank you very much
Instead of taking someone's word for it on YouTube that may or may not know what they are talking about, Polaris website links you to the below chart that has the fluid type and capacity for every type and category of machine Polaris makes.
Here's a link:

https://cdn1.polaris.com/globalassets/lubricants/application-charts/lube_specifications_chart.pdf?v=4d7ecc85

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the link I eventually wound up on Polaris’s website looking up my particular models I have two different bikes. What I meant was looking on YouTube brought back my memory of when I did it several years ago.

·
9,423 Posts
Thank you for the link I eventually wound up on Polaris’s website looking up my particular models I have two different bikes. What I meant was looking on YouTube brought back my memory of when I did it several years ago.
LOL, yep I have to get my memory refreshed every now and then too. :wink

1 - 7 of 7 Posts