Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I have a 2005 Sportsman 500 HO and am trying to diagnose a no spark issue. Hoping someone could provide a wire color code chart for the ignition system along with electrical specification values, especially the wiring harness coming out of the CDI box. I would like to be able to check the condition of stator, coils, regulator etc. Attempted to download some free manuals on the site but had no luck. thank you.

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Here's the ignition troubleshooting and wiring diagram out of the service manual - I can email you the complete manual if you want to message me your email address - be sure to tell me you want manual 9920008

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much for the quick response. Yes if you would email me that manual that would be much appreciated. Manual 9920008. I discovered my issue in the meantime, it is a broken lead off of the pulsar coil or pickup coil next to the stator. Hopefully the manual will give me a part number that I can cross-reference. Thank you again for your help... greatly appreciated! Ken. My email is [email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
[QUOTE = "latebird, publicación: 1461986, miembro: 44066"]
Aquí está la solución de problemas de encendido y el diagrama de cableado del manual de servicio; puedo enviarle por correo electrónico el manual completo si desea enviarme un mensaje con su dirección de correo electrónico; asegúrese de decirme que desea el manual 9920008
[/CITAR]
hHello, would you be able to send me that Service manual 9920008, I just bought a POLARIS SPORTSMAN 500, it was injected, but now they have transformed it into Carburettor, but the service workshop did not connect the 4X4, and I want to repair Certain electrical details I would really appreciate your help

·
Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
7,493 Posts
I hate to bug you @latebird but would it be possible me to get that manual I’m having a few electrical gremlins with a 2005 sportsman 500
[email protected]. Manual 9920008
Welcome to the forum

Your question has now been logged into the queue and the next available forum member will answer you shortly

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
I hate to bug you @latebird but would it be possible me to get that manual I’m having a few electrical gremlins with a 2005 sportsman 500
Manual 9920008
I'm sending the manual - now please edit your post and remove the email address to prevent harvesting by spammers

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here's the ignition troubleshooting and wiring diagram out of the service manual - I can email you the complete manual if you want to message me your email address - be sure to tell me you want manual 9920008
Hi there we have a couple of Polaris Scrambler 500's running here in South Africa please can you mail me this Manuel to my office [email protected] thanks Millions manual 9920008

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
Hi there we have a couple of Polaris Scrambler 500's running here in South Africa please can you mail me this Manuel to my office ................ thanks Millions manual 9920008
Sent the manual - now please edit your post and remove your email address unless you like spam

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thank you so much for the quick response. Yes if you would email me that manual that would be much appreciated. Manual 9920008. I discovered my issue in the meantime, it is a broken lead off of the pulsar coil or pickup coil next to the stator. Hopefully the manual will give me a part number that I can cross-reference. Thank you again for your help... greatly appreciated! Ken. My email is [email protected]
I was wondering if you could send me the manual for 2008 Sportsman 500 HO

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2008 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO carbureted and looking for the service manual with the wiring diagram and electrical flowchart

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
I have a 2008 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO carbureted and looking for the service manual with the wiring diagram and electrical flowchart
I sent you a Private Message for you to provide me with an email address to send then manual to without the whole world seeing the address - click on your avatar on the upper right of your screen and select conversations to see my PM and reply to it

·
Registered
3 Posts
I sent you a Private Message for you to provide me with an email address to send then manual to without the whole world seeing the address - click on your avatar on the upper right of your screen and select conversations to see my PM and reply to it
hey late bird i have a 2005 polaris sportsman 500 that somebody cut all the wires to it and ive tried to wire it back and do some other thing can you send me a copy of the manual please and thank you

·
Registered
13,388 Posts
hey late bird i have a 2005 polaris sportsman 500 that somebody cut all the wires to it and ive tried to wire it back and do some other thing can you send me a copy of the manual please and thank you
I have more than one manual for the 05 500 Sportsman carb model - do you know which publication number you need?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts