Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am buying a 2005 Sportsman 700 fuel injected from a friend of mine. I found a owners manual online, but does anyone have a Service Manual / Shop Manual in pdf of this machine? Thank you in Advance!

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Manual

Howdy:
I too have a 700 EFI (2008 X2) and have been looking for a service manual as well (want to pull the front gear box and replace the seals during the winter).

Found this website (claims to have the manuals posted: Index of /ORV Manuals/Polaris) and, being old fashioned, put one on reserve at my local library. If your library does not have it, they can either buy or or have it brought in on exchange.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great Link Thanks

Howdy:
I too have a 700 EFI (2008 X2) and have been looking for a service manual as well (want to pull the front gear box and replace the seals during the winter).

Found this website (claims to have the manuals posted: Index of /ORV Manuals/Polaris) and, being old fashioned, put one on reserve at my local library. If your library does not have it, they can either buy or or have it brought in on exchange.
Link works great, thanks for the Post.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I just picked up a manual for an 06 800 EFI Sportsman directly from Haynes dot com. Covers 98-07 all CCs. Means, it will be good for my 04 400, my 06 800 and my 07 450!! Jackpot! If you haven't already purchased, take a look. Was less than $40 with shipping. Haynes.com
Happy Trails!! LITERALLY!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts