Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 Trailblazer 250 2 stroke that I am trying to bring back to New anybody have any suggestions on Plastics?

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
Ideas for what? Repair or replacement? I would doubt that Polaris offers it any longer and it would be pretty pricey i bet. Used would be an option if you can find anything that is in better shape than what you already have. You can try Powersportsnation.com for used parts or Ebay. Repair you can do with plastic welding, zip ties or hot staples.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would like to replace them with black ones I'm really not a big fan of the orange but it seems to be the Polaris dealer down here says they should run around $750 and I'm not ready for that idea.... also would like to know where I can get a new header pipe for this thing I guess it is the expansion chamber but I am looking for in stainless

Sent from my SM-J337A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,833 Posts
Not sure about the pipe, maybe there is an aftermarket company that makes a different pipe for the 250. Polaris made that engine for a lot of years so its possible. As for the color, you might be able to find used pieces or probably cheaper to have it wrapped in the color of your choice.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts