Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello- I have this 2006 Ranger with only 95 hours I recently purchased from family. The machine is brand new but doesn't run. There is no spark even thought the coil tested good so I was told the ECU was bad. I'm looking for 4011370. If any of you have a machine you could part out or if you have one on the shelf, I'd love to get this thing running. Thanks, Craig

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok. I’ll talk to the Polaris shop I’ve taken it to. It seems I’m not going to find the part. It’s been offered by three scammers in less than 24 hours. I hope everyone whose trying to get parts on this forum are careful. Thanks for the info latebird.

· Registered
6 Posts
Ok. I’ll talk to the Polaris shop I’ve taken it to. It seems I’m not going to find the part. It’s been offered by three scammers in less than 24 hours. I hope everyone whose trying to get parts on this forum are careful. Thanks for the info latebird.
Hello- I have this 2006 Ranger with only 95 hours I recently purchased from family. The machine is brand new but doesn't run. There is no spark even thought the coil tested good so I was told the ECU was bad. I'm looking for 4011370. If any of you have a machine you could part out or if you have one on the shelf, I'd love to get this thing running. Thanks, Craig
I might have what you need if your still looking. I'll check when i get home

· Premium Member
2008 800 ho efi, 2019 850 SP premium
16,140 Posts
These people that are trying to scam you are they members on this site?

· Administrator
20,026 Posts
These people that are trying to scam you are they members on this site?
That was 2 years ago - I imagine they are gone by now or he was contacted through fakebook or other social media. jirvin is the one to watch out for now, but at least he didn't flat out offer one - says he has to look to see if he has it - appears more legit than the immediate "I got one".

· Premium Member
16,140 Posts
That was 2 years ago - I imagine they are gone by now or he was contacted through fakebook or other social media. jirvin is the one to watch out for now, but at least he didn't flat out offer one - says he has to look to see if he has it - appears more legit than the immediate "I got one".
Ahhh. Didn't catch the two years ago.

· Registered
6 Posts
Material property Font Wood Shipping box Gadget

I DO HAVE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, I THOUGHT MINE WAS BAD CAUSE THE WRENCH LIGHT INDICATED I HAD A CODE 23 WHICH IS RAM ERROR ECU BAD BUT ACTUALLY THE PDM UNDER THE HOOD WAS FLAKING OUT ON ME ONCE I REPLACED I NOTICED THE CODE WENT AWAY AND I PLACED MY OLD ECU BACK ON AND IT WAS GOOD. POLARIS RETURN POLICY IS 30 DAY SO IM STUCK WITH $600.00 ECU.

· Registered
6 Posts
MY ORIGINAL PROBLEM WAS MY FAN WASN'T WORKING DID BENCH TEST FAN WAS OK, SO THEN I RAN ACROSS A FORUM TELLING ME THERE ARE TWO MOSFETS INSIDE THE PDM THAT GO BAD SO I OPENED IT UP AND SURE ENOUGH THEY WERE BURNT SO WENT ON EBAY PURCHASED THEM AND REPLACED STILL NO LUCK THATS WHEN I FOUND ANOTHER FORUM ABOUT THE WRENCH LIGHT AND THE CODES SO WITH THE CODES I WAS GETTING I WAS DETERMINED THAT THE ECU WAS BAD SO THATS WHY I PURCHASED IT. AFTER FINDING OUT ECU DIDNT CORRECT MY FAN ISSUE I HAD PDM TESTED AND THEY FOUND THE BOARD HAD SOME SHORTS IN IT SO REPLACED PDM NOW ALL IS WELL.
I DO HAVE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR, I THOUGHT MINE WAS BAD CAUSE THE WRENCH LIGHT INDICATED I HAD A CODE 23 WHICH IS RAM ERROR ECU BAD BUT ACTUALLY THE PDM UNDER THE HOOD WAS FLAKING OUT ON ME ONCE I REPLACED I NOTICED THE CODE WENT AWAY AND I PLACED MY OLD ECU BACK ON AND IT WAS GOOD. POLARIS RETURN POLICY IS 30 DAY SO IM STUCK WITH $600.00 ECU.

· Administrator
20,026 Posts
@Cadam - Part 4011370 is NLA - if the offer is legit, jump on it

@jirvin - just a pic and a receipt is not adequate proof that you have the part

@Cadam - if you buy the unit from jirvin; pay using a credit card linked to paypal

Both of you should exchange email addresses and phone numbers via private message and email each other copies of ID's to lessen the possibility of fraud - no online transaction is 100% safe so use you own judgement. Don't just use evidence mail (email) - speak to each other via phone call.

· Registered
6 Posts
Lol i understand everyones concern it is legit i can assure i have the part on my bench in the garage, @Cadam if you look at the receipt you can see my name clearly listed but again I understand cause there are a lot of scamers and swindlers out there. If you or anyone you know is interest let me know and I can email my contact info, i was told this item was discontinued however this one dealership had one with about an inch of dust on it in the corner of a shelf so it is rare to find one new in the box. We can then discuse shipping and payment method.

· Premium Member
16,140 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts