I have a 2006 sportsman 500 x2 efi and last fall I had an electrical problem where I could not start the machine. I took it to a powersports repair place and they started by replacing the ignition then they replace the shut off and light switch part. After all of that they decided it was the relay board. $550.00 later and six months go by now the machine will start with the key then after riding it for ten minutes I turn it off and then try to start it it will cycle then turn the key and all I get is a click. checked the battery and it is good. If I pull start it, it starts right up. Could this be the board again or is it a overheating problem. My rad. fan works and there is antifreeze there.