Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I skimmed threw some of the topics to find a answer but had no luck.... what happend was the quad rrolled in the woods but still ran when it was flipped back over. When we got it back to my garage it wouldn't crank or do anything. It sat for about 2 years before I started messing around with it again. So far I swapped spark plugs battery and a couple fueses. As of right now I'm making progress it cranks but the fuel pump doesn't come on and theres no spark goin to the spark plugs.. I'm pretty stumped at this point so any advice would me much appreciated. Thanks

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!:med:

·
Registered
215 Posts
There's a relay that controls the fuel pump. Try swapping positions for the 2 that are on there and see if the pump cycles then.

·
Registered
215 Posts
To the right of computer down below

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ill take a look tomorrow and let you know the outcome thank u so much.... would that have anything to do with it not getting spark to the plug by any chance as well?

·
Registered
215 Posts
have you checked the ETC throttle switch? This has to do with spark. You should be able to get a service manual on here or googling it. Troubleshooting electronics is not my thing but the service manual makes it ok to follow.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I've changed the fuse to a 30 amp because the 20 amp kept poping . And I just replaced both relays and still all its doing is cranking still the fuel punp still isn't turning on and still no spark goin to the plug.I connected the pump right to the battery and it kicks on with no problem. .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts