Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I'm replacing hubby's plastic but having one heck of a time finding all parts in the same color. It's currently red and he wants it in green, not interested in camo for 2 reasons (1) they want about double the price & (2) don't like how it changes to purple like our hawkeye.

The numbers stamped on the existing parts are
Front cab-5435349
Rear left-5436130
Rear right-5436536

I can find the rear in sagebrush, but not the front...can anyone help? It sticks out like a sore thumb at the duck blind. Is he stuck withhaving red? I've tried using the part usage thing but maybe I'm not reading it right.
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Have you tried polarisparts.com or cheapcycleparts? They might have what you are looking for. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
The only part that showed up was the left 5436130. That's sage brush metallic, red, sonic blue, black metallic, camo & stone beige.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks,
I've checked polaris. If I check by the part number stamped on the actual parts i can find the rear panels in color code -498 which is sagebrush green, but I can't fine the front cab in that color only in red/blue/black/camo. Looks like the rear can use a different year ( thus different color code).

I wrote direct to Polaris and asked for part numbers in green and camo since it looks like they changed part numbers from what was originaly stamped and they came back with

Front 2632975-455
Rear L 5436360-455
Rear R 5436548-455

The above are camo and thus more then twice the price. I'm ok spending for green (or black if i must) but cant see spending more then double for camo to haveit turn purple. I only use it to haul bales of hay around so red works fine for me...but hubby would like green. I may just have to go with black but was hoping someone here colul tell me if something else would fit it.

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
Found the cab 5435349 in green at Sportwheels.com for $125. There number is 1-800-821-5975.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts