Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought 6 (Yes, 6) 2007 Polaris 330 Trail Bosses. They were used for a guided tours business but had been sitting in a storage facility lot for about 2 years.

I already have the seats being replaced. Plastics are still good. I also have the service side of things covered as far as changing out all fluids, lubing and cleaning them up (I think).

I would like to know if anyone knows the Stock Wheel and Stock Tire sizes and Bolt pattern for these. Also, if you have a fantastic place to order these for cheap that information would be appreciated as well.

I also would like to know what the battery type is on these and if there is a low cost alternative battery that I can use or where to get them.

I am located in Arizona if that matters/helps. Any information or assistance is appreciated.

·
Registered
6,903 Posts
Front tire: 23x7-10
Rear tire: 22x11-10
Bolt pattern: 4x156 all 4 wheels
Battery: 14A-A2 (letters before the 14 change based on brand. The 14A-A2 is an industry standard size among all brands.

Wheels: not sure on offset right now. You can actually measure it with a tape measure yourself. I'll see if I can find it later.

Check out discount tire. They are a site sponser here.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Front tire: 23x7-10
Rear tire: 22x11-10
Bolt pattern: 4x156 all 4 wheels
Does that mean that the, for instance front, is 23" tall with a 7" wide wheel and 10" tall wheel?

I ask because I might look for wheels separate from tires and I am trying to understand this stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts