Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wondering if anyone had service manual for this or info on which wires i need to use to wire up hand warmers?i see a couple sets of wires under speedometer but not sure which to use?
thanks

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
The orange/white is power with the key on, and you just ground the brown wire from the warmers to something metal inside the pod. Very easy to install.

·
Registered
729 Posts
You can also tap the hot wire off the accessory plug and save the other for something else.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I cut the spade terminals off the power outlet, combined the hots and grounds and crimped 2 new spades then just plugged it back into the power outlet. The less connections in the wiring the better!

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
You could run both down to the fuse block area under the radiator cap access panel... "Hood".
My pod grounds are #8 ring terminals under the torx screw on the fuse block mount.
Power to one of the two ignition accessory wires... orange / white stripe with heatshrink covering an unshielded 1/4" female quick disconnect. You may need to clip the end of the shrink back to the connector tip to plug into it. Use a shielded 1/4" male to mate.

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 4

1 - 5 of 5 Posts