Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have been at this several days. When i go to start my fourwheeler nothing will happen i turn the key and nothing changes. i have my speedo and headlights and horn but other than that I can’t tell that anything else turns on. My fuel pump only works when i run a wire where the relays are. The motor will crank freely if i just run power straight from the battery to the starter. I have replaced the 2 bigger relays, good fuses, fairly new battery, cleaned the connections to the battery, a new starter solenoid, new ignition switch, and i have a circuit breaker on the way. I am just lost as to what could be my issue here.
I have been at this several days. When i go to start my fourwheeler nothing will happen i turn the key and nothing changes. i have my speedo and headlights and horn but other than that I can’t tell that anything else turns on. My fuel pump only works when i run a wire where the relays are. The motor will crank freely if i just run power straight from the battery to the starter. I have replaced the 2 bigger relays, good fuses, fairly new battery, cleaned the connections to the battery, a new starter solenoid, new ignition switch, and i have a circuit breaker on the way. I am just lost as to what could be my issue here.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts