Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will a 11 800 transmission out of a sportsman fit any thing else have ready to go unit for sale just wondering if they fit anything else

·
9,430 Posts
It'll probably actually "fit" and work in a lot of other machines but its only listed as the exact same tranny for the machines latebird posted.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have 2 with bad gearboxes

both are 2014 Ranger Crews

one is a 570 efi
&
Ranger diesel with Kholer engine...

I need 2 gearboxes , are they the same ???

anyone recommended that sells or rebuilds them ??

thanks to all in advance!!!

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
The 570 uses gearbox 1333059 - the diesel uses gearbox 1332980.
They are not interchangeable and the 570's gearbox is more complicated than the diesel.

Any shop could rebuild them or you might check with NFLOW or powersportsnation.com

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have 2 with bad gearboxes

both are 2014 Ranger Crews

one is a 570 efi
&
Ranger diesel with Kholer engine...

I need 2 gearboxes , are they the same ???

anyone recommended that sells or rebuilds them ??

thanks to all in advance!!!
Thank you
The 570 uses gearbox 1333059 - the diesel uses gearbox 1332980.
They are not interchangeable and the 570's gearbox is more complicated than the diesel.

Any shop could rebuild them or you might check with NFLOW or powersportsnation.com
thank you very much for the very helpful information ... I’ll call them tomorrow ,

kind regards,
Ari...

·
Premium Member
7,683 Posts
nFlow rebuilt mine. Very pleased.

·
Premium Member
7,683 Posts
That is the question, "will it run"???? Fingers crossed and hopefully ill have nothing but good things to say come early spring!!!

·
9,430 Posts
That is the question, "will it run"???? Fingers crossed and hopefully ill have nothing but good things to say come early spring!!!
I'm just poking at you bp lol. You'll get it in good time and I'm sure it'll run fine. After all, its practically a new machine now. (y)
Reading about all you were doing to your 800 is what motivated me to pull my old one out of the hay shed and get in on it. It was looking pretty sad for over a year just sitting there useless as only a convenient place for the barn cats to sleep. Top notch backup machine now I think!

·
Premium Member
7,683 Posts
Haha I know we do have fun with each other here on the forum!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts