Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2011 Big Boss 6x6 won't turn over. The charger says the battery is charged and it just gives me a click except it started once and then died. Clic, click, click, getting sick of it. Terminals are clean and tight and I have not been in any deep water. Should I put my spare battery in and try it? Any ideas or suggestions appreciated.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Could still be the battery! You can charge a battery to show a full charge, however that does not mean that the battery has enough cranking amps to start the engine.

Jump it of change it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I put it in the garage. I tried jumping it and it will turn over for about 2 seconds, then it is click, click, click. I will go to the dealer and pick their brain. Maybe it is something simple.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well now, after 48 years of Alaskan weather and battery issues I should of learned something. I am embarassed to say a new battery solved my problem. The Beast is alive again and I am a 12 volt idiot!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Well now, after 48 years of Alaskan weather and battery issues I should of learned something. I am embarassed to say a new battery solved my problem. The Beast is alive again and I am a 12 volt idiot!
Dead battery's do weird things lol!!

2013 850ho

1 - 7 of 7 Posts