Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanting to get some opinions from you guys. I'm looking at selling my hard to find 2011 850 X2. It has about 950 miles on it right now. What do you all think is a good asking price since the 850s are so hard to find. It's in great shape and has all the aftermarket a-arm guards. Still has 3/4 tread factory tires. Just curious. Let me know guys.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I would look at craigslist and NADA guide. Then price at the upper end.

The 2011 is the last 850 X2 made and it is very good and very hard to find.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
6k.

It doesn't have too low of miles, and is 3 years old.

·
Premium Member
11,982 Posts
Buddy of mine just sold a 2011 touring With 1100 miles and quite a few mods and sold it for 6K. He was asking 6750 originally. Took a couple of months to sell and he said he had to deal with a ton of kids.

·
Registered
270 Posts
6 grand is looking pretty reasonable as they are not as rare as you think & they do not hold their value quite as good as a Yami, Can-am or Honda. Due to the low miles you could get around 65ish

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was figuring around 6-6300. They are extremely rare around here. When I bought that one I called every dealer around in 2 hour drive. I only found 2 dealerships that had the 850 x2. I've also been looking on ebay for quite a while and the older 500s were selling for 5k or more. I've not seen any 850s on ebay in over 3 months. I've gotta decide whether to buy truck or side by side. Priorities right?

·
Registered
333 Posts
Hey Jamie, i have seen a few x2's like yours for sale but few and far between here in PA. And i agree with your statement about 500 prices. I have an '09 500 HO and i often shop around to see what the market is getting.. WOW, some people think that their four year old quad is worth $500 less than a brand new one!!! Back on your topic, if i was looking, i would think $6200 is a good, fair deal for a great quad!!!!:rambo::rambo:

·
Registered
301 Posts
my .02 cents- you will get $6500 with no issues

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I would think you would get $6500 easy...glad you are too far away from me to make a road trip...:rotflmao:

Sean

1 - 9 of 9 Posts