Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a previous post I mentioned I was upgrading from my 08 800LE to a 550 EPS Touring. I just took delivery Saturday and was playing with it yesterday.

My question is I can't get the mode select to go through all the functions, want to reset the clock. I can set M vs KMH, Temp F and Service interval, but then it goes back to the cluster and I can't check or set anything else. What am I doing wrong or is there a problem?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Problem Solved!

I figured it out. This works different than what I am used to, if you hold it when you think it back on the cluster you can adjust the clock and check other items.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
i had a hell of a time trying to set my clock too. glad you got it figured out!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
If you don't have a manual it will be nearly impossible to figure out but its actually quite simple.. With the key off, hold down the mode button.. Keep holding it down and turn the key to "on", but do not start the engine. The hours on the clock will flash.. Use the select button to set the hours.. Then press the mode button again and the mins will flash.. Use the select button to set the mins.. Then leave it until it stops flashing and the time is set..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts