Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings:

For Sale is an adult ridden gently used 2011 SP 850 Touring EPS ALL original with about 300 miles +/- a few. ALL maintenance has been performed during ownership. Plus ALL current including: oil and filter, front and rear diff fluid, greased bushings, and transmission fluid. New NGK Iridium spark plugs and AGM battery.

Has OEM accessories:
  • Lock & Ride Saddle storage boxes
  • Fender bag (never installed)
  • Warn Winch (non-OEM)
  • handlebar mirrors
  • front brushguard bumper
  • rear brushguard bumper
  • handguards
  • rear trailer ball hitch (non-OEM)

Only asking $8000.00 obo. Cash Only or certified bank check. Bank check must clear first before delivery.

I am willing to provide FREE delivery up to about 250 miles north, south, east, or west. :deal:

Best regards,
biz
:yup:

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
2011 Sportsman 850 XP Touring EPS pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
...more...2011 Sportsman 550 XP Touring EPS pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I also wanted to add:
this ATV was always stored either garage or cargo trailer. You can see the trailer in the background in one of the pics.
Also, the actual mileage is only 250 miles!! :yup:

Plus, it also comes with the innovative Cargo Box (never used). See picture attached. The Cargo Box option has been discontinued by Polaris.

Polaris said:
Product Description
This innovative Cargo Box expands a Sportsman XP Touring’s cargo capacity and creates a unique, expanded surface on which cargo can be tied down. This Cargo Box takes the place of the passenger seat and can be installed or removed in just seconds without tools with its Lock & Ride® technology.
Remove the passenger seat and install this Cargo Box quickly and easily without tools using Lock & Ride technology.
Creates a single, expanded top surface onto which cargo can be attached, with the cargo box underneath.
2.5-gallon cargo capacity.

biz
:unitedstates:

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Really nice looking machine! I recently bought a 2015. The lock and ride storage you have looks great. I wish I could find the seat box and the one behind the seat.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the compliments! I am glad that I purchased almost every storage solution for the Touring model when I bought the machine. :grin IMHO...the Touring is about the perfect ATV. Can ride with a passenger safely and legally, plus one up riding all day long. The platform is super stable. It's just a good all around machine.

biz
:yup:

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ahhh, quick GOOGLE search came up with...

Polaris said:
SPORTSMAN LOCK AND & RIDE SMALL REAR CARGO STORAGE BOX TOURING 550 850 2011-2014
Not totally sure if that was the "official" name. But, hope that helps.

biz
:beerchug:

·
Registered
964 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SOLD!! SOLD!! SOLD!!
:grin

biz
:unitedstates:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts