Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 sportsman 550 and I'm trying to decide on which lift to get. I already have rhino axles all the way around the bike. The high lifter signature series 3 inch lift is like $499 but requires new axle bars or gorilla axles. The catvos 3" 2.5" extended lift is $599 but the guy said that my stock length rhino axles would work fine what do you guys think

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
I think catvos is bullshitting you, since Rhino axles will not hold up in the long run with ANY lift. Rhinos are only really good for large tires without a lift. They don't take the angles very well.

Gorillas or turners are your only real option if you intend on lifting.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input but, my question wasn't if the axles would hold. I was asking if stock length axles were right, but mostly which lift to go with, also I found the slc 3" 2.5 raked lift too it seems to be what and what with the catvos lift , besides from what I've seen on these forums and others gorillas aren't what they used to be either, I like my rhinos, once I lift it and they break I'll replace them with something else like gorillas, cobras, or turners

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts