Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, bought a 2011 sportsman 2 months ago, looking to add a snowplow soon. Already added a promark xtr 2500 winch. Looking for suggestions on a brand of plow and what mount to use. Also, when I bought the sportsman the dealer dumped it while riding it up the ramps, cracking the back rack. They are to get me a new one, one month and I got a call saying they where waiting on the part. Two months and haven't heard anything. Good dealer.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
WELCOME!

Ahh.. I know your being sarcastic, but in my book that's NOT good dealer!! See if you can check Polaris yourself. OR call another dealer and have them check availability of the rack. KNOW if its really available or not. Knowledge is power. THEN Call them up and lay it on the line! You paid good hard earned $$$. THEY broke the part. THEY are shirking responsibility. Then find another dealer!

CW

·
Registered
5 Posts
Erntee....i have a polaris 800 X2, and i put on an american eagle 60' plow on it, also would recommend using a synt rope and not cable for plowing...my 2 cents

·
Registered
46 Posts
Moose rm3 with a county plow. The plow mount did not lower my ground clearance, And it has been really strong.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Moose rm3 with a county plow. The plow mount did not lower my ground clearance, And it has been really strong.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Vinnie, I know that this is a super old post, but I was wondering if you have a pic of the ATV mount for your rm3 system? Moose no longer carries any mounting plates for the RM3 so it looks like I will need to fabricate one. Thanks for the assistance!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts