Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive got the 27in Mega Mayhems on STI HD4's on my rig right now.. wanting to update to some 30 silverback skinny's. anyone had any expierence to know if these will fit without any lifts or modifications? or without a lift what sort of mods would i have to do to make them fit. planning on going to a 3in a arm lift w/ axels within the next 6 months but for now will they still fit?

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
30" backs may fit with just a little rub on the rear bottom edge of the front fenders under hard compression of the suspension. But it will be very close if they clear completely. 2" will be more than enough to make them clear. Sounds like you're going down the right path so far with plans. Definitely going to need some axles, a clutch kit, and maybe even a snorkel setup soon too.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
already have snorkels and radiator relocate audio tube and so forth. I'm just worried about buying the 30s and then they don't fit. I've got my suspension turned all the way up. I just didn't know if anyone had experiences with it. what's the easier 2in lift to install?

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
I haven't done much with lift on the xp line. Someone with a little more knowledge there will chime in I'm sure. just had enough of them through the shop with different size tires to know most of what fits.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts