Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this new off the show room floor and have only put 114 hours and approximately 490 miles. Went riding once at CAW and other than that, here on my property. Not abused but has been used to do a little yard work and ride my trails.

It has a single seat mode with a dump bed or with a flip of the back rest, and lift up the floor in the bed, it's a full two seater with passenger handles and foot rests. Has turf mode, 2wd lock, 4WD and 4WD with downhill assist. No broken plastic and always kept on trickle charger.

Always maintained and properly broke it and always serviced with Polaris oil and parts. Has Polaris front bumper and Polaris 2500 pound winch that were installed when I purchased it and they work great but never over loaded.
It's never been under water nor abused.

No lean and have COO to go with it. Will post pics tonight...sorry it's still a little dirty from pulling the kids around in the snow last week.

It's located in Stanley, NC near Gastonia and Charlotte, NC.

New it was over $10,000 with extras and I'm asking $6800 cash but would consider a partial trade for nice dirt bike 150cc or larger or other well maintained ATV, prefer 500HO.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts