Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I'm new to the forums, specifically, because my boyfriend recently bought an ATV.

He purchased his 2012 Sportsman 500 this year, so I'm looking into buying him things for his ATV for Christmas (Hopefully he isn't a member of this forum). But I have no idea where to start.

When asked what he wanted, he named a few things:

Windsheild
Hand Guards
Fog/Flood Lights

I don't know anything about ATV brands or quality of items, so I was hoping anyone would be able to help me with a few suggestions of which products to go with.

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355784531.658039.jpg

Rigid Dually's LED flood lights!

I love em!!!

Run you around 170 to 200 depending on who you order them from.

Matt

·
Registered
619 Posts
Most sites ask for vehicle information for fitment purposes. Try Rocky Mountain ATV, BTO Motorsports, Bike Bandit, Motorcycle Superstore, ATV Outfitters.net......
Just google what you are looking for, pretty easy to find most items. You are limited only by your budget! Kinda late to order bigger items for Christmas delivery.

·
Super Moderator
6,952 Posts
I have done a fair amount of business with Rocky Mountain ATV, and they are knowledgeable and helpful if you give them a call. If they have what you are looking for in stock, you will get it in 2-4 days, so you better order quick. He will be happy with anything you buy for his atv. Trust me on that.

·
Registered
424 Posts
You don't say where you are from, if snow is in your forecast then a plow is a great addition, if not then a rear cargo box is great.

·
Registered
116 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Official Polaris Accessories and Apparel - Pure Polaris
Here is a link to the POLARIS catalog you can find what you want and take the part number to your local Polaris dealer and they should have it or order it for you.
Most quality dealers will price match and almost never charge shipping.
I would recommend the following:
Handguards
Heated Grips/Thumb warmer
Winch
Front brush guard
Rear brush guard
Gun rack/bow rack (if he is a hunter)
Snow plow (if in areas with a big snow season)
Front/Rear rack extensions
Rear cargo box

For him:
Boots
Winter weather riding gear (i.e. gore-tex)
Gloves
Helmet ( I like my dual sport by icon- no more goggles)
GPS with Ram mount.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts