Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brand new quad with the title. Not much to say, it's stock with 50 miles. Showroom condition. $6700

Attachments

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's another pic

Attachments

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think 6500 is more then fair with such low mileage. I've seen what people want for there 05 800's with 1500 miles

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
I think 6500 is more then fair with such low mileage. I've seen what people want for there 05 800's with 1500 miles
$6500 Really..... good luck with that!!. My brand new 2012 Sportsman 800 was $6200 OTD and had the 6 month factory warranty when I purchared it brand new in September 2012. :wtf: :wank:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$6500 Really..... good luck with that!!. My brand new 2012 Sportsman 800 was $6200 OTD and had the 6 month factory warranty when I purchared it brand new in September 2012. :wtf: :wank:
Ok we'll that was a super steal. And thanks for crushing my post buddy

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Calling you out on the 6200 out the door. Quad, tax, title, reg, dealer fees etc....no way MUST BE NICE. Post the invoice

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Easy turbo..... don't get your panties is a bunch because I called you out on an inflated asking price of a "used" quad for $6500-6700, when in all reality a wise shopper can find a brand new one for less. Do all the extra's listed in your signature stay with/installed on the machine? Because I don't see them pictured?! If they are included, I'd recommend stating the accessories list in your sale posting and updating the picture. If they are included your $6500 isn't bad.... but as many say "extra's" only cost the original owner. Which is the classic... "Sorry your loss, is my gain" type deal. It's the nature of the used 'vehicle/powersports' game.

As for my machine..... base machine would have been $6200 OTD after year end rebates. However, I chose to add a #2500 winch, G3 plow and front/rear rack extenders..... so, my final OTD price was $724X.XX. Sorry I don't remember the pocket change.

Sorry just looking at it realistically.... sell in the first year or two and you ARE going to take it in the shorts! Sorry to rain on your parade.

Best of Luck with your sale. :fing02:

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
I don't think its the same quad

The title says 800, the signature says 850, so probably not the same quad? :unknw:

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
The title says 800, the signature says 850, so probably not the same quad? :unknw:
I saw that after I posted last.... and thought the same, but didn't feel it was worth asking that question.

Do you also have it listed locally on a Craig's List or other dedicated sales site?

Either way.... Best of Luck with your sale :flowers1:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Easy turbo..... don't get your panties is a bunch because I called you out on an inflated asking price of a "used" quad for $6500-6700, when in all reality a wise shopper can find a brand new one for less. Do all the extra's listed in your signature stay with/installed on the machine? Because I don't see them pictured?! If they are included, I'd recommend stating the accessories list in your sale posting and updating the picture. If they are included your $6500 isn't bad.... but as many say "extra's" only cost the original owner. Which is the classic... "Sorry your loss, is my gain" type deal. It's the nature of the used 'vehicle/powersports' game.

As for my machine..... base machine would have been $6200 OTD after year end rebates. However, I chose to add a #2500 winch, G3 plow and front/rear rack extenders..... so, my final OTD price was $724X.XX. Sorry I don't remember the pocket change.

Sorry just looking at it realistically.... sell in the first year or two and you ARE going to take it in the shorts! Sorry to rain on your parade.

My panties aren't in a bunch. I'm just defending myself because you rang in on my thread and slammed me

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
7,464 Posts

My panties aren't in a bunch. I'm just defending myself because you rang in on my thread and slammed me
I didn't "slam" you.... I was mearly pointing out my opinion on a public forum, I would call it "helping" you, as if you'd really like to sell it a reasonable price would need to be asked. But if you'd prefer to cry wolf and state that I slammed you, feel free.... that is your entitlement.

I'm done.... out.... finished.

Good Luck with your sale.

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
^I can vouch for Matt, I know the dealership where he got his machine and at that time that's what they were letting them go bare bones for-$6200ish. Its only a few miles from me and they have the best prices in ND.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Dude get real, I've got the same wheeler, color and everything, bought it last Jan. (2013) out the door was 6,600 with an extended service contract. If you had some goodies on there, maybe you'd get that, but you don't it's stock, you can realistically expect 6 grand. No trying to rain on your parade just keepin it real.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dude get real, I've got the same wheeler, color and everything, bought it last Jan. (2013) out the door was 6,600 with an extended service contract. If you had some goodies on there, maybe you'd get that, but you don't it's stock, you can realistically expect 6 grand. No trying to rain on your parade just keepin it real.
Don't believe you. Post your invoice

·
Registered
143 Posts
Wish I could, no idea where it is, and personally I could care less if you believe me or not I'm gonna sleep just fine tonight.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Unless you all live where this guy does its really tough to comment on price of a used atv. And he is justified in being upset by comments like this on a " for sale " thread. I am on other forums where no comments are allowed on these type threads. All contact with seller is through PM only. This is the reason why.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Unless you all live where this guy does its really tough to comment on price of a used atv. And he is justified in being upset by comments like this on a " for sale " thread. I am on other forums where no comments are allowed on these type threads. All contact with seller is through PM only. This is the reason why.
Thank you. These guys are being real douche bags . Stop commenting on my thread, I never asked for help like the other threads. Just an honest guy selling a quad that doesn't even have a single scratch.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Have had contact with a couple of them on here, and honestly seem like good guys. But we know how things get going on these forums. Its easy to escalate things when you don't look the guy in the eye.

Edit: In fact I hope to ride with a couple of this June.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts