1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board. :med:

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Sounds ok. Just depends on the market around u and if ur in need to unload it fast or not. In my area they go cheap! There was a 12 and a 11 that was goibg for 5600 and 5800 supposed to have been in great shape ( I don't know for sure bc I didn't look them)

S3

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds ok. Just depends on the market around u and if ur in need to unload it fast or not. In my area they go cheap! There was a 12 and a 11 that was goibg for 5600 and 5800 supposed to have been in great shape ( I don't know for sure bc I didn't look them)

S3
Thanks for the info! It's one of those things that I don't want to lose my butt on it, especially being how good of condition it's in, but on the other hand, I understand it's used in general, and would like to get it sold in the fairly near future.

Would I get a better overall deal for myself if I dropped the price, but sold the bumpers/guards separate? Or would looking into trades possibly get me a better deal?

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I would sell accy seprate bc no one wants to add them on to the price in my experience. And If I was lookin at trades I put a higher trade value and then just sell what I trade for the price I really wanted for what I started with

S3

·
Registered
163 Posts
$8000 is a decent deal if its EPS. If its not id say $7200.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts