Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
having a little trouble finding aftermarket for my 2014 most places have up to 2013 has there been any changes? will parts for a 2013 work on a 2014??

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
99% sure there were no changes to the motor or chassis

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
The 400/500/800 parts/accessories from 2012-Current should be the same.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys... i should have posted here before spending alot of time searching for somewhere that carried 2014 parts! still in break in period but cant wait to start dumping some cash into this thing!

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
What mods are you looking to add? Maybe we can point you in the right (and cheapest) direction!! :D

By the way..... Hello & Welcome :wave:

·
Premium Member
11,345 Posts
thanks guys... i should have posted here before spending alot of time searching for somewhere that carried 2014 parts! still in break in period but cant wait to start dumping some cash into this thing!
check out my sig. the 800 is a great bike. like the gentleman said if u have questions ask away a lot of great guys on this forum and they wont steer u wrong.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I love my 800. Great machine and lots of fun. Id say a clutch kit from ridinagain is a must thou

·
Registered
378 Posts
I love my 800. Great machine and lots of fun. Id say a clutch kit from ridinagain is a must thou

Same here and I agree.......Does make a difference.

Just wondering though. Haven't really checked into this but what are the most significant changes to the 800 from 05"? Mine has plenty of power and has been very reliable. ( knock on wood ) :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
going to be modding over time considoring i bought it for 7000 out the door on wendsday have already ordered a snorkel... a must have in my eyes... would like to do a lift probably 2 inch for now and possibly 6 inch down the road ,... obviously clutch kit to run some 29.5/ 30 inch tires.

·
Registered
978 Posts
since u already ordered the snorkle..id do snorkle, tires, and then clutch in that order so they can send you the clutch set up for those mods. And again dont settle for less get a qsc clutch kit lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts