Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, i have a 2013 trail boss 330. it's not sporty and its not very utility like either, I am trying to go more to utility, I was planning on putting some 25x11-10 maxxis mud bugs on the rear and leave the front as stock, stock rear size is 22x11-10 but only measure 20" tall so quite a jump to 25, I would just like to know if anyone knows from experience if this quad can turn 25's in mud or if it is too weak.

I know i can change the primary clutch spring or clutch kit, i would like to just get a spring (way cheaper). I'm considering a red spring from epi. also I plan on going from a 40 to a 42 tooth rear sprocket. If I can't get info before i get paid im just going to get some 23x11-10 and a 42 sprocket and go from there.

ANY HELP APPRECIATED! thanks in advance

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have 26" Goodyear mud runners on my 01 325 magnum. It runs ok. It wasn't a sport machine either. It rides trails fine but can feel off balance with the large rear tires when powering through corners.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya I Went Ahead And Bought 23X11-10S And Got A Red Clutch Spring And 42 Tooth Rear Sprocket, Waiting To Get It All And Put It On And Tear Up Some Mud Holes. I'll Reply To Let Purple Know How It Goes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts