Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I lost my stock key for my RZR but i have a spare one, i want to get another key made, how much will it cost if i bring it to my local polaris dealership or would it work if i brought it to canadian tire because they cut keys also..

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
bring it to candian tire an see if they can match the blank..if not a locksmith might be able also..a locksmith shop did mine for 4.50....I think polaris wants 10.00 for just the blank...get 2 made...and if you have a storage box hide one in there.....loosing one on the trail can suck..seen it done before...I keep one in my airbox ...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bring it to candian tire an see if they can match the blank..if not a locksmith might be able also..a locksmith shop did mine for 4.50....I think polaris wants 10.00 for just the blank...get 2 made...and if you have a storage box hide one in there.....loosing one on the trail can suck..seen it done before...I keep one in my airbox ...
Sounds good. Will do tomorrow...

·
Premium Member
20,001 Posts
Welcome to the board!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Good Luck finding a blank. Our locksmiths can't get them. The one I got from my Polaris dealer was precut using the number on the key. Get 2. $20.00 is alot cheaper than a new ignition switch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts