Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 2013 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO is a Utility Style ATV equipped with an 498cc, Liquid Cooled, Single-Cylinder, OHV,

4-Stroke Engine and a Continuously Variable (CVT) Transmission. It has a Selectable 4X2 / 4X4 driveline.

The Sportsman 500 HO has a McPherson Strut Front Suspension with 8.2 inches of travel while the Independent Double A-Arm Rear Suspension has 9.5 inches of travel. The Sportsman 500 HO has Front Hydraulic Disc Brakes and Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes.

Price: $4,199

Email: [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Which one is for sale? It is the one in the parking lot or the one in the Polaris dealership? How would you like the payment made? Can we test dive it? How many miles/hours on the machine? Where is it located.

$4,199 almost sounds to go to be true.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
The 2013 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO is a Utility Style ATV equipped with an 498cc, Liquid Cooled, Single-Cylinder, OHV,

4-Stroke Engine and a Continuously Variable (CVT) Transmission. It has a Selectable 4X2 / 4X4 driveline.

The Sportsman 500 HO has a McPherson Strut Front Suspension with 8.2 inches of travel while the Independent Double A-Arm Rear Suspension has 9.5 inches of travel. The Sportsman 500 HO has Front Hydraulic Disc Brakes and Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes.

Price: $4,199

Email: [email protected]
Let's see $4199 for an almost brand new 2013 Sportsman 500, offered by Lasva in his first post here, and he is in California. Anyone else suspect scam here, not to mention pics of either two different atv's or the same with different tires, so Lasva, which one is the real one, and how many miles and hours does this atv have on it

·
Registered
422 Posts
This is one of the first forums I've seen where brand new members could post in the for sale/wanted to buy section. Usually you need a post count of like 50 or more to be able to sell or buy. Hell, some you have to be a paid member even to view that section.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
STILL AVAILABLE

3 Pictures when i got it from dealership before buying,

If your interested, mail me for a test drive

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
I would have never guessed a 500 Sportsman was a utility atv.
You never answered: How many miles? What about a current photo?

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Rarely Used possibly or "Fairly Used (Still Like Brand New)"...... Which should it be? In my book these words carry a big difference when describing mechanical/physical condition.

Price looks awesome for a 2013..... How many miles / hours? Current Pictures?

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
I live in ca maybe I could go look.
Someone should. This guy isn't answering many questions about it at all. Multiple questions concerning miles and hours have been asked with no response. Also there seems to be two different pictures, one with stock tires and wheels and three with optional tires and wheels. If you find out anything about it, please post it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts