Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"sold"

1 month old with only 59 miles. It has nothing wrong with it and still has the remaining factory warranty. It is owned by a mature rider and has not been ridden rough nor has it been in any water or mud. It is brand new and looks accordingly! I am located in western N.C. $4899.00 [email protected] Unit is "SOLD"

Attachments

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Beware

Beware of a deal sounding too good! :hmmm:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think that was pretty sorry of you to say that. It is a good deal and you don't know the circumstance's that's causing me to have to sell it. I am 54 and have had 16 abdominal surgeries due to Crohn's disease. I bought it to try and enjoy my time as much as I could and riding it (due to the bouncing around) is probably going to cause me another surgery. That's why I am selling it...Randy

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
I think that was pretty sorry of you to say that. It is a good deal and you don't know the circumstance's that's causing me to have to sell it. I am 54 and have had 16 abdominal surgeries due to Crohn's disease. I bought it to try and enjoy my time as much as I could and riding it (due to the bouncing around) is probably going to cause me another surgery. That's why I am selling it...Randy
Agree with you Randy. Even the email address is one tied to a phone or cable account & not a freebee.

That is a good price for used value line unit. I purchased a 2012 limited orange madness for the same price with 50 miles on this this summer. Great deal for someone who is looking for a new quad for a great price. Best of luck with both your sale and health!

Thor

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Both of you are correct. My apologies. I was just looking at some craiglist stuff and got mixed up. Best of luck on all fronts!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts