Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ready to buy my first ATV, should I get the 2013 scrambler 850 basic or LE? Last time I really rode an ATV was my Honda 110 when I was a kid. Would I really know the difference in the steering and the shocks between the basic and LE?

·
Registered
195 Posts
It depends on what you want to spend.
To me the extra $$ for the LE was well worth it.
I got mine for $9999 which I felt pretty good about.

It's just like anything though. Will a base 850 work...heck yes!
But, I really wanted the black, the LED's, better shocks(although I don't know if they are much better than the standard or not). But the power steering is amazing! I will not ride anything ever again without it. It's like my first car with PS. After it, I could never go back to buying another car without it!

·
Registered
170 Posts
^^X2

If your looking at a 13' than get the LE and enjoy the extras. Then you'll never say, I wonder what it would have been like.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Ducks, you will extremely happy with the purchase! Of course assuming you ride it like a sport quad and not expect it to be a utility vehicle like a sportsman.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
I would go with the le...they should be giving some discounts now that the 14s are out.

·
Registered
99 Posts
In my opinion I wouldn't spend the extra money for the 1000.My 850 goes from 0 to hell ya plenty fast enough. You'll love the power steering.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts