Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just looking to verify after reading the forumns here for about 2 hours in bed this morning lol ...

it doesnt really bog per say .. i just find it under powered out of the hole..
im running stock tires atm.. but just bought 27" bighorns..

i was thinking clutching it then the dealership said not to.. im thinking hell with them...

also would spark plugs actually make a difference ? been reading them threads as well ??

ive changed the belt once since my old man notched the belt.. trying to climb a wall in high gear .. burnt it lol..

Kirk

sudbury , ontario

·
Registered
123 Posts
I put iridium NGK's and K&N filter in mine.....slightly noticeable

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was actually looking at getting a clutch kit as i mentioned and a big gun evo muffler
prob just slip on.. not sure yet ..

seems to be the biggest rumble ? and has the silencer insert

Thanks

·
Registered
993 Posts
Biggest gain you will see is QSC clutch kit trust me on this one. I have a clutch kit, plugs done to mine and didn't notice any gain over the plugs but the kit however big gain. If you want hard out of the hole get a kit from QSC and put both shims in it, you will tip over backwards LOL.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds good where do I get the qsi? From my dealership has annoyed the crap out of me so I've taken it upon myself to do it myself lol

I can lift the wheels np now so I'm assuming the clutch kit will make it worse lol

And then the muffler is mental hp lol

Kirk

Sent from my iPhone using Off-Road Forums

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
A slip on muffler will not improve power.

Your best bet is the clutch kit.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey so wasn't boggy as much as not what I wanted lol

But now it's like I'm running on 1 cylinder I changed the plugs but I hit throttle and it just sputter
Just happened yesterday

·
Registered
993 Posts
You might have spun the timing gear.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts