Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2013 mint condition metallic blue sportsman 850HO with EPS
27.4 hours and 178 miles. Super Clean. Also comes with polaris 3500lb winch with synthetic rope, and glacier 3 plow system.

$7800

·
Registered
215 Posts
Good lookin quad. Where are you located?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
123 Posts
Nice machine when they work....hope you dont get the check engine, rough idle/stuck throttle code plague.

·
Premium Member
12,406 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
What we want to keep it secret that this is a common issue that Polaris cant seem to know how to fix....

Didn't know someone had to proof read my post?

If it needs moved I guess a mod will delete or move.

The post is on topic and the exact same machine I own....its a nice machine when it works....thats been my experience with MY 2013 850

Had I knew this issue existed since 2009 on these machines (and Polaris cant fix), would have never dropped this kind of coin on this machine!

·
Premium Member
12,406 Posts
What we want to keep it secret that this is a common issue that Polaris cant seem to know how to fix....

Didn't know someone had to proof read my post?

If it needs moved I guess a mod will delete or move.

The post is on topic and the exact same machine I own....its a nice machine when it works....thats been my experience with MY 2013 850

Had I knew this issue existed since 2009 on these machines (and Polaris cant fix), would have never dropped this kind of coin on this machine!

Bro stop being a douche this gentleman is trying to sell his quad. He doesn't need or want ur negative comments. Ur new here and if u want answers to ur set of problems then start our own thread. But if u start harassing good members and trolling on their threads u r not going to resolve ur problem or receive much help from anyone else. Again this isn't the place for those type of comments, carfanatic asked u to chill so respect the man and act accordingly.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can a mod delete those posts please? I have had no issues with my machine. I am looking to buy a ranger instead.

·
Registered
130 Posts
What a DB!! I have the exact machine you have and I've never had a minute's worth of trouble out of it. Best machines out there IMO of course.

·
Registered
993 Posts
Same machine as you and 600 trouble free miles some with bighorn tires and 200 with tracks on and not one problem! To bad you live so far from me, I'm getting the wife a new 850. I would buy yours in a heart beat.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys. The machine is a blast I need something with a bed on it. So looking to get a ranger.

·
Registered
2016 Polaris Sportsman 1000 XP Hunter Edition
1,206 Posts
Yea delete douches comments.... Ive got a 2012 850 XP EPS LE with 1400 miles NO PROBLEMS AT ALL!!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Tell ya what, I am pretty new to this forum , but frequent a lot of others, and must say that this forum seems to allow a lot of crappy comments to be posted in the "for sale" threads. The posts about the problems with the other guys machine are definitely not contributing to the OP and only hurt him on his sale. If a person wants to do research and decides not to buy because there have been problems with some machines, that is on them to decide. If the buyer wanted to ask for reviews on this model, the post would make sense, but this is the wrong place.

Good luck OP, I am not in the market or I would take a look. TTT

1 - 16 of 16 Posts