Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to purchase my first atv. I've had atvs all my life growing up but this will be my first atv that I've puchased. I found a 2013 leftover for $7900. What do y'all think?? Get it or wait for a better deal?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Sounds like a pretty good deal. I don't think you will see any better deals coming not many 2013's left. I was in the same boat as you got a 2013 550 EPS a couple months ago my first one of my own.

·
Registered
944 Posts
New beats old any day. That price sounds good. Aren't there some rebates now ? Check Polaris's web site.

·
Registered
4,629 Posts
Price is definitely a regional thing and that sounds like a decent deal to me. I paid 9k + tax last march but I have the LE. EPS models were going for 8,500 back then.

Rather be riding, instead I'm using Tapatalk

·
Registered
125 Posts
I paid $8200 for my 2013 xp 850 2 months ago sounds like a better deal than i got.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Yea you ought to (NEED TO!) buy that sucker. That's a great price on a fantastic machine. Several big mags chose it over the outlander 1000 xt.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I debated for the longest between the Sportsman and the Outlander. The price of the Outlanders are a little higher and I like the 4wd system on the Sportsman better.

·
Registered
553 Posts
That is a great price at least around this area. I would GO FOR IT!!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. I love mine!

·
Premium Member
10,601 Posts
Yeah man pull that trigger. Sounds like a great deal. Those can ams are great bikes but popo has great bang for the buck. Post up some pics when u get it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts