Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was out at the farm today and thought my atv was one lacking power and two acting weird, as in when I let off the gas the front would dive and pull to the right. I went to go over an old fence line and got high centered.

I went to the back to give it apish and noticed the rear axle was not even in the housing. Just wondering if any one has had this happen before and if so, seeing as how I bought the atv just over a month ago is this covered under warranty.

Cheers
Chris

·
Registered
460 Posts
Was out at the farm today and thought my atv was one lacking power and two acting weird, as in when I let off the gas the front would dive and pull to the right. I went to go over an old fence line and got high centered.

I went to the back to give it apish and noticed the rear axle was not even in the housing. Just wondering if any one has had this happen before and if so, seeing as how I bought the atv just over a month ago is this covered under warranty.

Cheers
Chris
Is the machine stock?
Is it a simple crack, or could it be an object impacted it hard enough to bust the case?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The machine is bone stock, and if you follow the rear right axle all the way to the diff it is the casting in the diff itself. And from what i can see there is no way something could impact it up there. I will post pictures tomorrow of the carnage.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Yeah, I would say that should be covered by warranty.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts