Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Used for several photo shoots for TheATVSuperStore.com and for 3 trips to WI is this almost brand new 2014 Aluma 8812 3 place ATV trailer. This trailer comes with 2 of TheATVSuperStore.com quick connect tie down systems. A $800 option alone! With this system you can tie down your quads in seconds. No messy straps that break! The tie down system is removable in seconds with no tools needed!

More information on this trailer can be found on our TheATVSuperStore.com web side under tie down systems. Free and clear title on hand. First $3000 get this awesome setup! Call Thor at 815-321-3888. Youtube video link on how this system works below.

·
Registered
806 Posts
That's a great price on that trailer. Someone is going to get a deal on a nice trailer.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
hmm...exact trailer I am wanting too.....distance might be an issue though...love the quad tie downs also..especially at that price with the trailer!

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Check out Uship.com. I have used them many times. Most I every paid to transport a trailer was from Maine to IL which is not the normal transport route. I paid $400.

·
Premium Member
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still have this awesome trailer for sale. Come with 2 of our strapless tie down systems already installed.

Thor

1 - 6 of 6 Posts