Polaris ATV Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Would anyone have the repair manual for a 2014 Phoenix? if this is already posted somewhere sorry but I could not locate.
Thanks!

·
Registered
13,430 Posts
Hi,

Would anyone have the repair manual for a 2014 Phoenix? if this is already posted somewhere sorry but I could not locate.
Thanks!
I have the 12-21 factory manual - sent you a PM for an email address

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Latebird! And also thanks for being such a big contributor to this forum. I can’t tell you how many times your responses to different threads here have helped me fix one thing or another. And I’ve only had mine less than 6 months.

·
Registered
13,430 Posts
Thanks Latebird! And also thanks for being such a big contributor to this forum. I can’t tell you how many times your responses to different threads here have helped me fix one thing or another. And I’ve only had mine less than 6 months.
Thanks for the gratitude - I just hope I haven't contradicted myself - it can happen where something I knew to be true was changed by a change in technology or design. I will correct myself when I discover I am wrong (which seldom happens), but I do often offer a solution without first consulting the literature and make reference to design features of a model other than the one being discussed. Example: the red/wht wire is almost always a switched 12v+ source, but it is totally untrue on the Chinese and Korean manufactured models of Polaris and it does not perform the same function on EFI and other technologically improved models.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts