Polaris ATV Forum banner

2014 polaris 570 front brush guard

19K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  MustBeNice 
#1 ·
Just got new brush guard. Polaris brand returned it. I am looking for one that's got a better finish. And no im not gonna go get it sprayed. Anyone know of a after market company that sells one with a better finish that will hold up. Maybe one that's powder coated. Any advice with links would be appericated

#2 ·
get the bumper for the 500. Its much better fitting to the body lines and has bed liner stuff already on it.

#5 · (Edited)
Ya I put the 13 bumper on my 14. I didn't like the look of the new bumper at all.

#4 ·
#9 ·
I had this bumper on my 400, and it didn't matter how caked or dried on clay/mud got on it. As soon as you hit it with the pressure washer it flies right off!

#7 ·
I'd have to agree.... don't care for the look of the new OEM bumpers. And for the price/quality, I'd go with the Viking over the OEM..... wish I could have, but it wasn't an option when I bought!

#8 ·
Get a Guru or Viking bumper. Once you see how stout one is you will wonder why anyone would buy the Polaris. The Guru is powder coated and textured, I assume the Viking is the same.

#11 ·
You'll love it, nothing but compliments from my fellow riding members who see it in person.

#12 ·
i ordered the OEM bumpers.. contacted powder coat place about 35 miles away.... 48 dollars for powder coat(textured). will have that done come summer
and before that imgoing to weld expanded steel by the radiator for more beefyness. Hope it will come out good.

#14 ·
Can someone post a link to the site they ordered their viking or guru bumper, I want to make sure I'm getting it from the right one. Also what's the difference between the "python", "guru" and "viking"?

#17 ·
You've got to be kidding.... right? No front bumper would require HD springs to run with it installed. But I guess it's possible if your springs are already shot.

As fot the plow/winch setup.... I would think this may very by make and model of plow system as the connection points vary between them all slightly.

No worries..... buy it, install it and enjoy it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.