Polaris ATV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am UNFORTUNATELY selling My Baby... a low hour (41) 2014 Scrambler 1000 XP. It has always been garage kept and meticulously maintained with Amsoil Fluids. (Engine Oil, Front Diff, Rear Diff, Transfer Case and Transmission) I am ONLY selling it due to personal reasons. It runs perfect!! I have way too many upgrades to list. Short of any motor work, it probably has it. I have almost every stock part too. I am ONLY asking $9900 with EVERYTHING. I have close to $5000 just in aftermarket parts alone!! I am willing to put it back to basically stock and will sell it for a little less also. I am working on pictures. I am located in the Columbus, OH area. Serious Inquiries ONLY! Thank you.

Update:
Upgrades List:
QSC Clutch Kit-$300
Riccochet Aluminum Full Skids-$500
Big Gun Exo Full Dual Exhaust-$720
EJK Fuel Programmer-$225
Fasst Flexx Bars w/ODI Lock On Grips-$450
Niche Aluminum Front Diff Roller Cage(Sprague Carrier&Bearings)-$230
Front Diff Cover Upgrade-$190
Upgraded Fox Shock Springs Front & Rear- $500
Newer Front and Rear Tires 90+%-$300

Plus...
Cecco Frame Braces Front & Rear
HD Ball Joints
American Star Chromoly Tie Rods w/HD Ends
Newer Brake Pads
Engine Ice
New HD rear sway bar bushings
2-K&N Air Filters
Extra Kevlar Drive Belt
Custom Metal Radiator Guard

I'm sure there is more, but this gives a good idea how much has been put into this machine to make it the ultimate trail riding monster!! All prices listed are current prices, not what I had to pay when parts were hard to come by!!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Pictures?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I'm very sorry I haven't been able to get good pictures to post yet. I have been very busy with some other things. I will get pictures posted in the next day or two. I have a few poor pictures I can text if interested in the mean time. Just pm me with your number. Sorry for the delay.

**UPDATE** Pictures added. I have more I can text. Or if you want a specific picture PM for it and I'll send it. Sorry about the orientation, I am not sure how to rotate them. They are correct in my file, but not when they upload.

Attachments

·
Registered
421 Posts
Why you selling it? Just nosey and a bump, I have a 2015 love it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm selling because I have had some things come up here recently that I could really use to allocate the monthly payment towards. It is almost literally killing me! This machine is the baddest machine I have ever been on!

·
Registered
421 Posts
I feel ya man, sorry to hear you're needing to sell it I'm in dayton Ohio area I'll asked a few guys and if anyone is serious I'll pass along your number. I love my 1k it's amazing

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
**new lower price** new pics

**UPDATE** NEW LOWER PRICE NEW PICTURES I am UNFORTUNATELY selling My Baby... a low hour (41) 2014 Scrambler 1000 XP. It has always been garage kept and meticulously maintained with Amsoil Fluids. (Engine Oil, Front Diff, Rear Diff, Transfer Case and Transmission) I am ONLY selling it due to personal reasons. It runs perfect!! Short of any motor work, it probably has it. I have almost every stock part too. I am ONLY asking $8999 with EVERYTHING. I have close to $5000 just in aftermarket parts alone!! Serious Inquiries ONLY! Make Offer!Thank you.

Upgrades List:
QSC Clutch Kit-$300
Riccochet Aluminum Full Skids-$500
Big Gun Exo Full Dual Exhaust-$720
EJK Fuel Programmer-$225
Fasst Flexx Bars w/ODI Lock On Grips-$450
Niche Aluminum Front Diff Roller Cage(Sprague Carrier&Bearings)-$230
Front Diff Cover Upgrade-$190
Upgraded Fox Shock Springs Front & Rear- $500
Newer Front and Rear Tires 90+%-$300

Plus...
Cecco Frame Braces Front & Rear
HD Ball Joints
American Star Chromoly Tie Rods w/HD Ends
Newer Brake Pads
Engine Ice
New HD rear sway bar bushings
2-K&N Air Filters
Extra Kevlar Drive Belt
Custom Metal Radiator Guard

I'm sure there is more, but this gives a good idea how much has been put into this machine to make it the ultimate trail riding monster!! All prices listed are current prices, not what I had to pay when parts were hard to come by!!

Just in case you aren't familiar with this awesome machine, it is the biggest and baddest ATV on the planet. Although this machine is big, don't let it fool you!! This machine is super strong, super fast, and unbelievably nimble. It has 4 wheel integrated braking, On Demand True AWD, Power Steering, Low and High Gears with Reverse. A monster 1000 cc power plant turning out over 100 HP. This machine is NOT for the inexperienced or faint at heart!!

Attachments

·
Registered
993 Posts
Just wondering why your front tires are backwards. Good looking machine, good luck with your sell

·
Registered
993 Posts
The first set of pictures you posted the front tires are on the right way, the second group of pictures the fronts are backwards.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you Cubby for the front wheel catch. I had a chance to check today and they were backwards.:pat: I guess that is what I get when I don't double check my son's work. He wanted to "help" so I let him put the fronts back on after washing and greasing.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No longer for sale temporarily. Will be relisted in a close to stock condition once I get it all switched back over.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Back for sale. MUST GO!!

My 2014 Scrambler 1000XP with ONLY 41 hrs is back up for sale. I have removed some aftermarket parts and they are for sale separately. This machine is PRICED TO SELL!! Asking $7500. It still has JCCapri full bushing set, HD Ball Joints, Full Ricochet Skids, American Star Tie Rods & Ends, Cecco Frame Braces (Front & Rear), Upgraded Front Diff Pinion Cover, Aluminum Sprague Carrier with new springs and rollers, and MORE!! This is a heck of a deal. You will be hard pressed to find this machine at this price!! Thank you

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts